Edinburgh Castle is the most popular destination in Scotland's capital city and it attracts thousands of visitors from all corners of the globe. The Ross Fountain has been sitting before this beautiful backdrop in Princes Street Gardens since 1872.
- Available in 3 sizes (A5, A4 and A3)
- Originally drawn by hand and then finished digitally
- High quality digital print
- Printed onto hot pressed smooth card
- Cardboard backed and packaged inside a cellophane bag
- Sent out flat in a cardboard backed envelope